Boilertech specialises in Boiler Sales, Service, Maintenance & Repairs for Commercial & Industrial applications.
Contact Boilertech for a Free No Obligation Quote or advice for your Steam Boiler or Process Heating requirements.
Our Service Range
- Consultative Engineering
- Boiler & Heater System Design
- New Boiler & Heater Equipment Sales & Spare Parts
- Reconditioned Used Boiler & Heater Equipment Sales
- Turn Key Plant Equipment Installations
- Commissioning of Boiler & Heater Equipment & Systems
- Maintenance contracts Tailored to Suit Requirements
- Unattended (AS 2593) Periodic Inspection Contracts
- 24 Hour Boiler & Heater Breakdown Service
- Boiler and Pressure Vessel Repairs
- Pipework Installations
- Boiler & Heater Equipment Relocation & Rehabilitation
- Control System Upgrades
- Plant reliability Improvements
- Pressure Vessel In-service Inspections (AS 3788)
- Refractory Replacement & Repairs
- Combustion System Design, Upgrades & Conversion
- Hazard & Risk Assessment Reviews
- Energy Cost Reduction Audits
- Why select Boilertech?
- Experience and Expertise
Every member of our highly skilled team has extensive experience in the industrial and commercial heating field, as well as advanced controls systems including Programmable Logic Control installation, system design and analysis and combustion technologies.
Our Expert Service Technicians and Commissioning Staff are licensed by the applicable governing bodies.
Quality of Service
We design Steam Boilers & Heater control systems, combustion equipment and complete process heating systems to satisfy the most stringent requirements and apply this knowledge to all levels of service within our company.
Benefit from Proactive Boiler & Heater Maintenance
Many businesses adopt a reactive approach to plant & boiler maintenance. The problems are fixed as they occur. In this case, a Steam Boiler or Heater breakdown may cost from $2,000 to $30,000 per hour. The real cost to the business in terms of lost profits, wastage of resources, and loss of business is immeasurable. Some companies may take long periods to recover from a breakdown.
Businesses committed to avoiding Boiler and Heater breakdowns are focused on proactive maintenance. Boilertech offers service plans, advice and workmanship to keep your heating equipment performing to their peak performance.
Boilertech technical staff will also assist you to cater for expansions of your plant, system and compliance audits and energy management reviews.
Contact Boilertech for a Free No Obligation Quote or advice for your Steam Boiler or Thermal Heating requirements.
The Proactive Maintenance Plan
As well as the standard Statutory Periodic Inspections and standard check of safety devices, our Proactive Maintenance Service Plan aims to ensure cost effective performance as a result of long term preventative maintenance.
- Comprehensive Boiler and Heater Safety Check system
- Complete Reporting on each section of the plant
- Cost / Risk analysis
- Maintenance Review
- Increase plant efficiency
- Risk minimisation
- Eradicate costs associated with plant breakdown
- Lessen unplanned plant shut downs
- Decrease Product wastage
- Minimise outlay in output reduction
- Reduce wastage of resources
- Cost effective production
What kind of heating system do I need?
Select your type of heating application below, to find out what type of heating system is best suited for you:
At Boilertech, we are committed to building long-term mutually beneficial business partnerships based on trust, integrity and reliability.