Horizontal recovery boilers with smooth fire tubes and contoured plates for the production of steam from waste heat gases exiting gas turbines, gas/diesel engines, V.O.C. combustors, incinerators, furnaces and thermal plants for many types.
The main features of this design are:
- Models up to 20,000 kg/hour of steam and25 BAR pressure.
- Maximum exhaust gas temperature of up to 1000°C.
- High temperature water application available.
- Large volume steam chamber to provide high quality steam.
- Monobloc configuration with control panel, pumps, instrumentation and safety devices mounted and wired as a packaged unit. This waste heat recovery boiler is ready for site installation and connection to services and hot gas ducting.
- Access doors to enable accessibility to the tubes for cleaning if required.
- Unmanned (Unattended) operation available in accord with AS 2593 and other national codes.
- Adaptability to incorporate steam superheating and feedwater preheating.
- Optional provision of exhaust gas bypass controls and ducting incorporation.
For orders or enquiries, please call +61 3 9460 2800 or use our online enquiry form.