- Wet Back Construction
- Generous Heating Surface Area
- Fitment of Flue Tube Tubulators
- Front Door Hinged
- Superior Quality Burner, Controls and Valving
- Complete insulation of heaters over the entire vessel which contains hot water and flue gases.
- Complies With All Relevant Australian Standards.
- Heavy Duty Colour Bond Casing
- Standard Fitting of All Necessary Instrumentation
- Safety Relief Valves Are Fixed
- Optional B.M.S Interface Connections & Low Level Protection Systems Available.
- Minimises refractory
- Decreases maintenance costs
- Accelerates heat up time.
- Reduces thermal stress, ensuring longevity.
- Protects the heater against external system defects
- Easy access for maintenance and cleaning
- Increases thermal efficiency.
- Cuts down on radiant losses
- Brings down fuel costs
- Lowers plant room temperature.
- Expedites approval by statutory authorities.
- Improves resistance to external corrosion.
- Eliminates the need for further costly investment.
For orders or enquiries, please call +61 3 9460 2800 or use our online enquiry form.