Pegasus are a range of floor standing, gas fired boilers with a cast iron body, natural draught, open chamber and electronic ionisation
Pegasus F2 Gas Fired Atmospheric Boilers 51-102kW
The main features of the F2 series are as follows:
- High efficiency heat generator on gas fuel, floor-standing, open and semi-cooled combustion chamber, natural draught flue exhaust, for the production of hot water for central heating
- G20 cast-iron boiler body made from pre-assembled elements (4-7), insulated by a layer of rock wool lined by tear-proof ceramic fibre fabric
- Air intake burner with heads (3-6) made from AlSl 304 steel, electric ignition with intermittent pilot flame and safety device that measures the ionisation current produced by the flame
- Constant heat input, "on-off" or modulating operation
- Flue manifold with semi-incorporated draft divefter-wind shield device
- Steel casing painted white by anaphoresis using epoxy powder paint
- Safety, thanks to the use of a double valve block with on-off mechanisms controlled independently by the control thermostat and by the safety thermostat
- Sturdiness, due to the excellent quality of the materials used and the strict tests pedormed on the cast-iron elements
- Efficiency, due to the special layout of the cast-iron exchanger element with large finned sudace, the stainless steel burner and the effective insulation of the boiler body
- Bational conskuction highlighting the simplicity of installation and maintenance operations
- Possibility to install the modules with a side-by-side or opposing layout
- AGA Approval No.630l
For orders or enquiries, please call +61 3 9460 2800 or use our online enquiry form.
What kind of heating system do I need?
Select your type of heating application below, to find out what type of heating system is best suited for you:
At Boilertech, we are committed to building long-term mutually beneficial business partnerships based on trust, integrity and reliability.