Ceramic Regenerative Oxidisers are used in cases where the requirement for heat recovery does not exist or is too small to justify employing a Thermal Recovery Oxidiser.
Regenerative Oxidisers include
- Effluent fan with automatic output control system.
- Heat storage towers filled with ceramic, which may be saddles or honeycomb structures selected to suit the requirements of the application.
- A system of automatic valves for effluent distribution through the towers. The valves can be fitted under or next to the towers, according to technical and site space requirements.
- Combustion chamber with one or more modulating automatic gas/fuel burners.
- Control panel with: PLC for the management of the operating cycle, operator interface panel with LCD touch screen and temperature recorder.
- The effectiveness of the abatement of VOC emissions is equal to that of a thermal recovery oxidisers, whilst the NOx emissions results are lower.
- Continuous regulation of the emissions.
- Simplicity of management.
- Reduced maintenance.
- Reduced gas/fuel consumption: the Regenerative Oxidiser can achieve auto-thermal conditions with low concentrations of VOC.
- Self-contained plant which does not produce waste heat for reuse in the production cycle and therefore does not need an additional heat distribution system.
- Range from 1,000 to 150,000 Nm3/h.
For orders or enquiries, please call +61 3 9460 2800 or use our online enquiry form.